Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
A One-Day Workshop in Cornwall or Oxfordshire
Facial Enhancement Acupuncture One-Day Workshop
CORNWALL (TRURO, THREEMILESTONE, UK)
Sunday 11th February 2024 10 am – 5 pm
Booking Deadline: Please secure your place by Sunday 28th January 2024. We need a minimum of four students on this workshop for it to run.*
OXFORDSHIRE (WANTAGE, UK)
This workshop will take a practical hands-on approach to the study of cosmetic acupuncture (full day).
The delivery will be via a presentation of the theory accompanied by guided hands-on practice, as follows:
- Demonstration of a full Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA) treatment
- The theory behind cosmetic acupuncture
- Patient’s expectations of what we can achieve
- Acupuncture points used and their location
- The marketplace for facial acupuncture
- Equipment and needles used in the treatment
- Techniques used in a treatment
- Facial acupressure massage
- Questions and answers
Who is this workshop open to?
*This workshop is exclusively offered to International College of Acupuncture Diploma students on completion of their third clinical weekend and graduates of the International College of Acupuncture Diploma.