Qi Energy Awareness
An Afternoon Workshop in Cornwall or Oxfordshire
Energy Awareness Workshop
CORNWALL (TRURO, THREEMILESTONE, UK)
Sunday 14th January 2024 2 pm – 5 pm
Booking Deadline: Please secure your place by Sunday 31st December 2023. We need a minimum of six students on this workshop for it to run.*
OXFORDSHIRE (WANTAGE, UK)
Sunday 28th January 2024 2 pm – 5 pm
Booking Deadline: Please secure your place by Sunday 14th December 2023. We need a minimum of four students on this workshop for it to run.*
Energy Awareness 2 pm – 5 pm
This experiential workshop will blend ancient Qi development techniques and exercises in which the participants will be provided with the opportunity to explore and utilise the techniques listed below in a safe and comfortable environment (3 hours).
The participant will be able to experience the presence and dynamic movement of Qi within themselves and their fellow students. Interestingly some of the breathing and exercise techniques used in this program were believed to be the foundations of Tai Chi Chuan. The delivery will be very hands-on, working through the breathing and Qi development techniques detailed below.
The group will be invited to experience the following techniques:
- An introduction as to how energy manifests within and around our body:
• How we can learn to use that awareness to enhance our practice.
• Techniques to develop our awareness of Qi. For example: To experience the presence of Qi between our hands. To experience the presence of Qi in the space around us and our patients. Practice projecting and withdrawing our Qi through the vehicle of the breath.
• Learn how to be receptive to different manifestations of the presence of Yin and Yang Qi.
• To be introduced to the practice of some ancient breathing techniques that will enhance our awareness of the movement of Qi. i.e. Crane’s Head Breathing, Three-Level Breathing, Four Direction Breathing.
• To be introduced to the practice of some ancient Chinese exercises to enhance the development and movement of Qi. i.e. Two of the Five Styles, Muscles Change Classics.
Who is this workshop open to?
How do I book a place?
Please contact Stacey to book a place on this course – a £25 deposit is required to secure your place. There are limited spaces and a minimum needed to run this course, so be sure to secure your place by the booking deadline – see above for details.